isp proxies from
bandwidth, dedicated and static IPs
The abundance of music streaming services has made finding a perfect app a pretty challenging task. However, in recent years, Spotify has anchored its place in the phones of an enormous number of users all over the world. But what if Spotify suddenly decides to stop operating in your country or your Spotify account is blocked and you will not be able to access Spotify content? In this case, Spotify proxy can be your savior.
A proxy server works like a gateway between users and the Internet that allows you to hide your IP address from certain apps like Spotify. Not only can it help you to have access to Spotify from a restricted country, but it also scrapes data from it.
If you feel the necessity to get the advantage of a proxy server, ProxyWow is ready to give you this opportunity so you can interact with the Spotify app in a totally new way.
Benefits of a Spotify proxy server
Spotify proxies are suitable for a number of applications. Let us take a closer look at it.
Now and then, you may need to gather information from certain websites to use afterward for the needs of your business or to sell it to interested companies. For example, knowing pricing options or social media usage allows you to get more in-depth knowledge about how Spotify works. However, scraping data manually simply devours your free time, and why do so if it can be organized much faster and easier?
Many businesses use bots to put together data collection. Unfortunately, nowadays they are easily detected by the Spotify website and you may receive an IP ban. In this case, a proxy service will allow you to collect data without having your IP address blocked. Your bots will give you different IP addresses, which will make it almost impossible to ban them all.
Like any other Internet service nowadays Spotify can see where you are trying to access it from and if you are using it in a different country, not in your home country, or one of the restricted countries, you may get an error message on your screen.
To avoid the above-mentioned error, you have to change your IP address in a way so Spotify would think that you are in an appropriate country. Moreover, you can bypass geo restrictions and enjoy your soon-to-be favorite tunes that were restricted in your country.
All things considered, proxy servers can definitely make using Spotify less complicated. As free proxies are often unreliable, check the ProxyWow site, where you can find different proxy options for your specific needs.
How to fix the "A firewall may be blocking Spotify" error
Even though Spotify is a really convenient streaming platform, it is not spared from occasional errors. To may see an error message that your firewall may be blocking Spotify, or Spotify error code 30, in other words, Spotify proxy error. But don't worry; there are many ways to fix it.
Here is the list of actions to do that can let you avoid this message in the future:
- First and foremost, you have to restart Spotify. The error message can be a temporary glitch that doesn't need to be fixed. Also, you can check if the Spotify updates are available, install them and then restart the app.
- A working VPN may hinder the functioning of your Spotify, so disable it to see whether VPN is the reason here.
- The error may provide you with instructions to fix it, for example, to adjust firewall settings. Follow the firewall settings to add Spotify to the list of the allowed apps and let it through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Your Spotify account is normally linked to a specific country, but if you have recently moved, you may need to change settings to match your physical location. Edit the profile and the problem should be fixed.
- Your proxy settings may also be a problem. To fix it, you have to find your username in the app, select "edit profile," and open the account settings. Go to the advanced settings, find the manual proxy setup section, and try different proxy settings or disable it temporarily.
- The final measure in your crusade against the firewall is to reinstall Spotify. Don't forget to remember your password so you can launch Spotify and log in without trouble.
As you can see, fixing a firewall problem is not as difficult as it may seem. However, if you are still looking for ways to improve your experience, proxies from ProxyWow can help you in this matter.
Spotify premium via proxy
Premium subscribers have all sorts of benefits in comparison to users with a free plan. For example, they don't get any ads between tracks, and you can also download music to listen to it offline. However, buying a premium subscription may be impossible if Spotify doesn't work officially in your country.
For sure, there are ways to avoid the country restrictions that you may find on the Internet, and private proxies are an indispensable part of any guide on how to gain access to the premium plan in your Spotify app. Normally, the only thing to master is how to adjust Spotify proxy settings in the correct way.
Spotify proxy with ProxyWow
ProxyWow is a trustworthy proxy provider whose service can give you unlimited bandwidth to access Spotify from any device, be it a phone or computer. Our company has a wide range of benefits that distinguish us from other providers on the market.
Here is the list of our advantages:
- Our 24/7 support will help you with any problem with proxy settings that may occur. The operators can adjust Spotify proxy settings with you so you can connect and start listening to your favorite tracks as fast as possible.
- Our company allows you to select proxy plans depending on your needs. Find the Spotify section on our site to read more about the possibilities of proxies for your account.
- On our site, you can choose the proxy type you want to use in your work. Check different pricing plans to find out which one suits your needs the best.
ProxyWow provides clients with top-quality service, so if you have been looking for the best proxy for the Spotify app, you are in the right place. Discover the world of music with ProxyWow!